Tuesday 18 July 2017

Bearing Gifts

Hi!  This is another card I made during my few days off work.  I used the colors from MFT Stamps and the sketch from The Challenge.



I started with a Tropical Teal card base and I clear-embossed the Mermaid Tail Background stamp onto it, as I thought that went with the fish in the bucket.  From there I masked, stamped and colored the images onto a panel of X-Press It cardstock.  Once they were colored, I added the sentiment and adhered that to a panel of Gravel Gray cardstock.

I die-cut two little flags from black and attached them at an angle, as per the sketch, and my card was done.








Thanks for visiting!

No automatic alt text available.



Products used:

Stamps:  Polar Bear Pals, Mermaid Tail Background (MFT)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid, Versamark
Cardstock:  X-Press It, Gravel Gray, Tropical Teal (MFT), Black
Dies:  Blueprints 15 (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Clear EP

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Awfully cute......even though there are fish in the picture.....lol

Cara said...

Love how you used the mermaid tail stamp as your background to reference the fish on this adorable card x

Claire Broadwater said...

Karren, this is fantastic! I love that little bear and his gifts! Super fun sentiment and using that mermaid tail background is genius! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

Anita said...

This card is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge this week!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your background, Karren! Your bear is so cute and your Copic coloring is just beautiful! Love this sweet card!