Tuesday 26 September 2017

Just Saying Hello

Hi and welcome!  This card uses the negative panel left over from yesterday's card (although if truth be told, I created this panel first and used the leftover positive die-cuts for yesterday's card!)  I used the Hello theme at Inkspirational, the die-cuts theme at CAS on Friday and the sketch from MFT.


I ink-blended a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock with distress inks, then spritzed it with Perfect Pearls mist.  I then die-cut the scalloped edge and the Hello and popped the panel up on a Soft Stone card base using foam tape.  I then used black cardstock to die-cut the individual letters for the rest of the sentiment.  I finished the card with some Nuvo Glitter Drops and then painted inside the negative letter space with clear sparkle pen.



Thanks for visiting!


For your blog


Products used:

Ink:  Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Cardstock:  Bristol Smooth, Black, Soft Stone
Dies:  Big Hello, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, Little Lower Case Letters (MFT)
Accessories:  Nuvo Glitter Drops, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Perfect Pearls

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Loos fabulous Karren, I am loving the negative space sentiments too at the moment!

Cara said...

Love the colours you've used for that background and those water splatters on it are just yummy x

Kara Lynne said...

I love those bright colors, Karren and so fun with the negative die cut!

I Card Everyone said...

FAB. U. Lous!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Once again, you've done an amazing job combining challenges, Karren! I love your ink blended panel and the stitched scallop border is fabulous! Very pretty card!

cm said...

Your negative-space hello, paired with the lovely blended background...swoon! So thrilled you shared this gem in the INKspirational gallery!
~carol